Send Message
Home ProductsHeavy Lifting Airbags

Free Repair Accessories And Effective Length 16000mm For Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag

Certification
China QINGDAO SHUNHANG MARINE SUPPLIERS CO., LTD. certification
I'm Online Chat Now

Free Repair Accessories And Effective Length 16000mm For Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag

Free Repair Accessories And Effective Length 16000mm For Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag
Free Repair Accessories And Effective Length 16000mm For Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag

Large Image :  Free Repair Accessories And Effective Length 16000mm For Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Shunhang
Certification: ISO9001, CCS, BV, SGS, ABS,DNV
Model Number: SHA240329-2
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1PC
Price: 100 to 5000
Packaging Details: Customized
Delivery Time: 5 to 15 workdays
Payment Terms: T/T-30% in advance, 70% before deivery
Supply Ability: OEM accepted

Free Repair Accessories And Effective Length 16000mm For Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag

Description
Size: Customized Type: Pneumatic, Inflatable
Advantages: High Lifting Capacity, Easy To Operate, Reusable Port: Qingdao Port
Application: Heavy Lifting, Pipe Laying, Salvage, Ship Launching, Etc. Oem: Accepted
Inflate Accessories: Free Rapair Accessories: Free
High Light:

Heavy Lifting Boat Moving Airbag

,

16000mm Boat Moving Airbag

,

16000mm Heavy Lifting Airbag

Product Description:

The Heavy Lifting Airbags, also known as rubber lifting airbags or heavy lifting balloons, are engineered to provide a high lifting capacity solution for a wide range of industrial applications. These airbags are designed to perform under strenuous conditions, offering an efficient and safe method for lifting heavy objects. With diameters ranging from 500mm to 3000mm, these robust airbags can accommodate a variety of sizes and weights, making them a versatile tool for many lifting tasks.

These airbags are constructed from high-quality rubber materials, ensuring durability and longevity. The effective length of our Heavy Lifting Airbags extends up to 26000mm, providing ample surface area to maintain stability and balance during the lifting process. This feature is particularly beneficial when dealing with long or irregularly shaped loads that require an extended contact area for secure lifting operations.

The port of origin for these heavy-duty lifting solutions is Qingdao Port, known for its strategic location and excellent logistical capabilities. This ensures that our Heavy Lifting Airbags can be shipped efficiently and promptly to any location worldwide, reducing wait times and allowing for quicker deployment in the field.

One of the most significant advantages of our rubber lifting airbags is their high lifting capacity. Designed to withstand immense pressure, these airbags can lift several tons with ease, making them ideal for industrial lifting, construction projects, ship launching, and other scenarios where heavy loads need to be moved or positioned with precision. Their strength and resilience are unmatched, providing a reliable lifting mechanism that greatly reduces the risk of accidents or load damage.

Furthermore, these Heavy Lifting Airbags are incredibly easy to operate. They can be quickly inflated and deflated, allowing for rapid setup and breakdown. The simplicity of their design means that minimal training is required to use them effectively, and they can be operated by a small team, which helps to reduce labor costs. The ease of operation also translates to a more streamlined workflow, increasing overall project efficiency.

Another key feature of our Heavy Lifting Airbags is that they are reusable. This not only makes them a cost-effective solution for lifting and moving tasks but also an environmentally friendly option. By investing in these airbags, businesses can reduce their carbon footprint by minimizing the need for single-use lifting solutions and contributing to a more sustainable operation model.

As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction and product reliability, each purchase of our Heavy Lifting Airbags comes with free repair accessories. This ensures that any minor damages or wear and tear can be addressed promptly, extending the service life of the airbags and maintaining their high performance standards. Our customers can have peace of mind knowing that their investment is protected and that they have the means to keep their airbags in optimal condition.

In summary, the Heavy Lifting Airbags or heavy lifting balloons offer a formidable solution to a variety of lifting challenges. With their high lifting capacity, ease of operation, and reusability, they represent a cost-effective, safe, and environmentally conscious choice for businesses in need of reliable lifting solutions. Shipped from Qingdao Port and supported with free repair accessories, these airbags are not just a product but a comprehensive lifting service that can meet and exceed the demands of modern industry.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Heavy Lifting Airbags
  • Advantages:
    • High Lifting Capacity
    • Easy To Operate
    • Reusable
  • Packing:
    • Woven Bags
    • Wooden Cases
  • Shape: Cylindrical
  • Effective Length: 26000mm
  • Repair Accessories: Free
  • Also known as Heavy lifting balloons
  • Can be used as Boat lifting airbag
 

Technical Parameters:

Attribute Specification
Repair Accessories Free
Inflate Accessories Free
OEM Accepted
Effective Length 1000 to 26000mm
Diameter 300 to 3000mm
Rapair Accessories Free
Port Qingdao Port
Type Pneumatic
Airbag Layers 5 to 15 Layers
Application Heavy Lifting, Pipe Laying, Salvage, Ship Launching, etc.
 

Applications:

The Shunhang brand, renowned for its high-quality industrial products, has introduced the SHA240329 model heavy lifting airbag, an essential tool for various heavy lifting applications. This product, originating from China, has garnered international recognition with prestigious certifications such as ISO9001, CCS, BV, SGS, ABS, and DNV, ensuring its compliance with global standards.

Designed for heavy-duty tasks, the Shunh SHA240329 heavy lifting airbag is ideal for a range of scenarios, including ship launching, boat moving, heavy lifting, pipe laying, and salvage operations. The versatility of this airbag makes it a valuable asset in industries such as maritime, construction, and offshore engineering. The robust construction of the airbag, featuring 6 to 10 layers, provides the strength required to safely maneuver large structures and vessels.

Customers can place orders starting with a minimum quantity of just one piece (1PC), with prices ranging from $100 to $5000, depending on the specifications required. The airbags come with customized packaging details to ensure their protection during shipping, and with a delivery time frame of 5 to 15 workdays, clients can expect prompt and efficient service. Payment is convenient and secure, with terms requiring 30% in advance and the remaining 70% before delivery.

Shunhang’s heavy lifting airbags, particularly the SHA240329 model, are not only reliable but also backed by a supply ability that accepts OEM requests, allowing for customization to meet the specific needs of each project. Moreover, the product comes with free repair accessories, adding value and ensuring longevity. With an effective length of up to 16000mm, these airbags are capable of accommodating substantial loads and sizes.

The rubber lifting airbag by Shunhang is a practical solution for challenging projects where precision and safety are paramount. Whether it's for boat moving airbag requirements in the shipping industry or the lifting of heavy machinery in construction, the SHA240329 model stands out for its durability, efficiency, and adaptability. Trust Shunh for your heavy lifting needs and experience the peace of mind that comes with using a product that is built to perform.

 

Support and Services:

Our Heavy Lifting Airbags are designed to provide reliable and efficient lifting solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. To ensure you get the most out of our products, we offer comprehensive technical support and services. Our team of experienced professionals is available to assist with product selection, usage instructions, and troubleshooting to keep your operations running smoothly. We are committed to providing you with the support you need to safely and effectively use our heavy lifting airbags for your specific lifting requirements.

 

FAQ:

Q1: What is the brand and model number of the Heavy Lifting Airbags available?

A1: The brand of the Heavy Lifting Airbags is Shunhang, and the model number is SHA240329.

Q2: Where are Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags manufactured?

A2: Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags are manufactured in China.

Q3: What certifications do Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags hold?

A3: Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags are certified by ISO9001, CCS, BV, SGS, ABS, and DNV.

Q4: What is the minimum order quantity for Shunh Heavy Lifting Airbags?

A4: The minimum order quantity for Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags is 1PC.

Q5: What are the price and payment terms for Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags?

A5: The price of Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags ranges from 100 to 5000, and the payment terms are T/T-30% in advance, with the remaining 70% due before delivery.

Q6: How are Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags packaged and what is the delivery time?

A6: Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags come with customized packaging details, and the delivery time is between 5 to 15 workdays.

Q7: Is OEM available for Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags, and what is the supply ability?

A7: Yes, OEM is accepted for Shunhang Heavy Lifting Airbags, and there is a robust supply ability to meet customer demands.

Contact Details
QINGDAO SHUNHANG MARINE SUPPLIERS CO., LTD.

Contact Person: Cathy Zhang

Tel: +86 18560625373

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)